The Codest is a team of true technology enthusiasts, and we currently have +40 people on board. We create custom software for clients from all over the world (mostly Western Europe). We have 12 years of experience on the market and a lot of enthusiasm for further work!
Currently, we are looking for a person who will have the opportunity to create, develop and take care of our Unit as a Python Unit Leader.
If you like programming but you are looking for leadership and business development opportunities this role is definitely for you!
We have our plan for this which includes:
- first 6 months working on the project
- building a strong team in cooperation with the Sales and Recruitment departments (we build teams based on forecasts for each quarter, we take into account factors such as the capacity of the recruiting team, our projects, and turnover ( we want to discuss each of these with you)
- taking care of team members
- slowly leaving the project work for business and strictly human care for your unit (you will be hereafter the first 6 months of work)
Do you have a different idea? Great, tell us about it and convince us ! :)
Join The Codest if you:
- have at least 3 years of commercial experience in projects with Python 3, Vue.js 2, and Django Rest framework 3
- have at least 1 year of experience as a team leader / team manager
- pay attention to the highest quality of the code
- are not afraid to say your ideas out loud and you can get along with the team
- are open to new tools and ways to solve technical problems
- would like to develop yourself in a business lead role and manage it from the whole unit perspective
- Python 3
- Django Rest framework 3
- Vue.js 2
We can offer:
- position in foreign projects where you will have a significant impact
- remote work in 100% - you can work wherever you wish. And if you are sick of staying at home, feel free to visit our office
- budget for the employee in the amount of PLN 1800 per year. You can spend what you want
- 20 days of paid leave (additionally paid leave on public holidays)
- unpaid leave with no limit
- cool education events (internal and external) organized by The Codest
- great atmosphere and integration parties
Mentoring - we have a clearly defined career path and skills that must be mastered to achieve the next levels of "seniority". Throughout the process, the manager plays the role of a mentor and helps at each stage.
Code quality - is one of the most important values in The Codest. We make every effort to ensure that each of our developers is proud of their work, so we always provide advice and at the end, we have a Code Review to improve the code.
Sharing knowledge - As you know, the best way to learn is to transfer knowledge, therefore for selected people we have the opportunity to share our knowledge with the world in the form of tech articles, and for people who would also like to practice public speaking, we enable lectures at our software Meetups.