The Codest is a team of true technology enthusiasts, and we currently have +40 people on board. We create custom software for clients from all over Europe. We have 12 years of experience on the market and a lot of enthusiasm for further work!
We are currently working on a quite mature project that has been under development for 4 years. However, this project is still developing new functionalities, changing the architecture from a monolith and moving to microservices. The last change was the transition of the project to openshift and the development of a comprehensive user management module that is used throughout the entire integrated logistics.
We make them dependent on the level of skills (which does not always go hand in hand with experience, right?). We also offer a transparent pay rise system!
Join The Codest if you:
- are experienced in Java and have a minimum of 1-2 years of experience
- have a good understanding of object-oriented programming
- know relational and non-relational databases
- pay attention to the highest quality of the code
- want to work in our office in the very center of Krakow or you are interested in 100% remote work (also after the pandemic)
- are open to new tools and ways to solve technical problems
- are not afraid to say your ideas out loud and you can get along with the team
- Java 14+
- Spring Boot
- Spring Security
- Frontend technologies
We can offer:
- position in foreign projects where you will have a significant impact
- remote work in 100% - you can work wherever you wish. And if you are sick of staying at home, feel free to visit our office
- budget for the employee in the amount of PLN 1800 per year. You can spend what you want
- 20 days of paid leave (additionally paid leave on public holidays)
- unpaid leave with no limit
- cool education events (internal and external) organized by The Codest
- great atmosphere and integration parties
Mentoring - we have a clearly defined career path and level of skills that must be mastered in order to achieve the next levels of "seniority". Throughout the process, the manager plays the role of a mentor and helps at each stage.
Code quality - one of the most important values in The Codest. We make every effort to ensure that each of our developers is proud of their work, so we always provide advice and at the end we have a Code Review to improve the code.
Sharing knowledge - As you know, the best way to learn is to transfer knowledge, therefore for selected people we have the opportunity to share our knowledge with the world in the form of tech articles, and for people who would also like to practice public speaking, we enable lectures at our software Meetups.