The Codest is a team of true technology enthusiasts, and we currently have +40 people on board. We create custom software for clients from all over the world. We have 12 years of experience on the market and a lot of enthusiasm for further work!
The Codest team cares about the quality of the code because… In Code We Trust! :)
We are currently looking for an experienced PHP developer (Laravel framework) who along with the team will build for our client a plug and play solution enabling hotel brands to sell complete vacation packages on their website and via integrated 3rd party channels. The goal of the product is to enable hotels to access package customers directly with zero effort and brings an entire non-accommodation inventory such as flights, transfers, or rental cars at highly competitive rates.
We make them dependent on the level of skills (which does not always go hand in hand with experience, right?). We also offer a transparent pay rise system!
Join The Codest if you:
- have 3+ years of professional experience in PHP (Laravel Framework), MySQL or PostgreSQL
- have a good understanding of Redis, Elasticsearch, or other in-memory storage knowledge
- are familiar with RabbitMQ or other messages queue management system knowledge
- care about the quality of code and use PHPUnit or other automatic tests tools
- have the motivation to work with complex solutions
- communicate in English on at least a B2+ level
- Laravel >=6.x
- PHP >=7.x
- MySQL, PostgreSQL or similar relational database
- Eloquent ORM
- Elasticsearch, Solr, or similar search engine
- RabbitMQ, Mosquito, or similar message broker
- AWS, Azure, or similar cloud ops knowledge
- Product-oriented mindset
We can offer:
- position in foreign projects where you will have a significant impact
- remote work in 100% - you can work wherever you wish. And if you are - sick of staying at home, feel free to visit our office
- budget for the employee in the amount of PLN 1800 per year. You can - spend what you want
- 20 days of paid leave (additionally paid leave on public holidays)
- unpaid leave with no limit
- cool education events (internal and external) organized by The Codest
- great atmosphere and integration parties
Mentoring - we have a clearly defined career path and skills that must be mastered to achieve the next levels of "seniority". Throughout the process, the manager plays the role of a mentor and helps at each stage.
Code quality - is one of the most important values in The Codest. We make every effort to ensure that each of our developers is proud of their work, so we always provide advice and at the end, we have a Code Review to improve the code.
Sharing knowledge - As you know, the best way to learn is to transfer knowledge, therefore for selected people we have the opportunity to share our knowledge with the world in the form of tech articles, and for people who would also like to practice public speaking, we enable lectures at our software Meetups.