To succeed in this role, you are a developer (over 4 years of experience) with a strong tech background, you are passionate about development and developing solutions that bring value to the business.
You are also proficient in:
- Data integration, data structures, data pipelines and data management in the Cloud
- SQL and Python
- Version Control (i.e. Git) and Agile development
- Testing and test-automation
- Highly meriting is also:
Google Cloud Platform: BigQuery, Dataflow, Cloud Run, Pub/Sub and Cloud Storage
Other cloud providers
Dataform (SQL Automation)
Monitoring and alerting of Data Warehouse
Are you a senior cloud data engineer who wants to create value through data and innovation and is motivated by delivering customer value with high quality? Do you also have a proactive attitude when it comes to continuous improvements and investigating new technologies and concepts and at the same time have experience of Financial Products?
If so, this is probably a position for you!
Our data-division is growing, and we are now looking for a Cloud Data Engineer to our regulatory team within Trading Technology. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation of being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Person we are looking for will be based in our Warsaw office but will be acting as a part of a Swedish team.
We are looking for a person that shows interest and respect for other people, is a team player with a positive and open mindset as well as likes to coach other team members.
What we offer:
- The chance to develop a new data warehouse on the Google Cloud Platform, GCP
- A varying position where you will be part of building our new platform as well as take end to end responsibility of the regulatory use cases
- A prestigious team with experienced colleagues who value cooperation and openness
- Opportunity to share knowledge by pair-programming, demos etc
- A workplace where we care about the work-life balance
- An innovative company in forefront of technology
Working with regulatory and business-related development in our high-priority trading area
Creating value by providing stakeholders with business-critical data
Developing a new data warehouse solution in the cloud to optimize and support our trading business
Working with requirements, test, development and deployment in a cross-functional team
Having a dialogue with stakeholders around the solutions
Guiding other developers in the team by coaching, performing code reviews and be involved indesign decisions etc.