Location: Warsaw (Inflancka 4A) or Remote Work (Poland)
B2B Contract, Targeted Monthly Salary: 16 500 – 26 500 PLN Net/Month
In KMD, we digitize Denmark and Northern Europe. We create and implement technological solutions that improve the lives of millions of people across governments and private sectors.
#.NET #.NET Core #Azure #CI/CD #SQL #Kubernetes #Docker #Angular #DDD
Are you ready to join our international team as Senior Full-stack Engineer? We shall tell you why you should...
What product do we develop?
We are currently developing two new data-driven solutions in the sustainability area of our DIMA (Data, Information Management, and Analytics) business:
SpendKey is a cutting-edge procurement solution that fosters transparency and visibility throughout the procurement process, enabling all stakeholders to identify and prioritize products with exceptional sustainability characteristics. By leveraging a sophisticated Sustainability Index, SpendKey empowers buyers by providing clear insights into individual products' environmental and social impacts.
More information is here.
CarbonKey is a groundbreaking product developed closely with leading climate experts to address the urgent need for accurate and reliable CO2 emissions data. By employing internationally recognized calculation methods, CarbonKey ensures precise measurements and comprehensive insights into carbon footprints.
More information is here.
What is our tech stack?
Angular, .NET, SQL Server, Git, Docker, Azure Kubernetes Service, PowerBI, Azure Pipelines, Azure DevOps
How do we work?
#Agile #Scrum #Teamwork #CleanCode #CodeReview
We follow Scrum principles in our work – we work in monthly iterations and produce production-ready functionalities at the end of each iteration – every iteration we plan the next product release
We have end-to-end responsibility for the features we develop – from business requirements, through design and implementation up to running features on production
Our team is cross-functional (7 people) – they develop, test, build infrastructure and pipelines, and maintain features they have built
The team owns domains in the solution and the corresponding system components
We value feedback and continuously seek improvements
We value software best practices and craftsmanship
After your morning coffee, you will:
Lead the development of the application side of our solutions
Working with the Product Owner to understand and clarify business requirements
Deciding on the best technical approach to engineer the solution’s features
Identifying obstacles and implications of engineering decisions
Developing applications using .NET and Angular
Optimizing code and application performance
Providing technical guidance and support to team members
Participating in project planning and estimation
Developing a comprehensive testing strategy
We are a GOOD match if you:
Have 5+ years of .NET development experience
Have 5+ years of front-end development experience including 3+ years of Angular experience
Have experience leading technical solution designs
Have experience with distributed systems on a cloud platform
Have experience with Docker
Are familiar with GIT and CI/CD practices
Are excellent in English
We will be a PERFECT match if you, additionally:
Have experience with AKS, Azure Pipelines, and Azure DevOps
Have experience with Angular Material, ChartJS, and PowerBI
Why is it #GoodToBeInKMD?
· Flexible working & putting digital first!
· Empowerment for a manager and a team to make the decision on their ways of working (hybrid/ remote/ office)
· Decide how you want to work
· Grow in your role
· Enjoy on-site meetups such as KMD Summit, SAP Inside Track
· Tons of development and learning possibilities (onsite training & courses) Microsoft certification paths for free, language courses, meetups, conferences, and others).
· Take part in Internal Mobility Program
Meaningful and impactful work
· Make an impact that lasts - create and implement technological solutions to improve the lives of millions of people in the public and private sectors
· A safe environment where your ideas and your voice matter and make a change
Talented and Trusted People
· Cooperate with open-minded colleagues
· A lot of friendly and skilled people around you willing to support you and share knowledge
· Work with experienced managers in an atmosphere full of trust
Scandinavian Culture and Workplace
· Earn Competitive hourly rates/salary
· Customize your benefits with MyBenefit Cafeteria (LuxMed Premium, Multisport, Insurance) - recharged monthly
· Join our sports & passion communities
· Work in a human-oriented company
What does the recruitment process look like?
Phone conversation with Recruitment Partner
Technical interview with Hiring Team
Click APPLY button and see on your own why it is #GoodToBeInKMD